Online Bingo Sites
Looking for the best online bingo sites in the UK? CasinoSource.co.uk has done all the hard work for you, making it quick and simple to find the online bingo sites that offer great bonuses, exciting games and excellent customer service.Terms and Conditions apply for all bonuses. Must be +18 to participate.
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
Win up to 500 Extra Spins on Fluffy Favourites
New Players Only, Min Deposit £10, £8 Max Win Per 10 Spins, Max Bonus Equal To Lifetime Deposits (Up To £250), 65x Wagering Requirements And Full T&Cs Apply Here
Deposit £10, Get £50 + 50 Extra Spins
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min deposit £10 for 400% Bingo Bonus [BB] up to £100 + 50 Extra Spins [FS] on Selected game (FS Split over 2 days & valid for 3 days respectively, wins cap: £7.5). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] after all FS used. GB valid on selected games only. Wagering requirements [WR]: 4x (deposit + BB funds) & 85x GB funds. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus amount. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C apply.
Spend £10, Get £30 with No Wagering Requirements
18+ New players only. Deposit & Stake £10 on Bingo (not inc. Bingo Millions) get £30 Bingo Bonus (with x4 wagering), £20 Rainbow Riches bonus (x20 wagering) & £10 Club vouchers (after qualification). T&Cs Apply.
Spend £10, Get £50 + 50 Extra Spins
Until 31/05/21. New customers only. 18+ Deposit & spend £10 on Bingo to receive £50 Bingo Bonus & 50 Extra Spins (selected slots only 20p per spin). Extra Spins must be accepted within 48 hours, winnings have 30x wagering which must be wagered within this time. Bingo Bonus has 4x Wagering, bonus must be accepted & wagered within 7 days. 1 new player offer only. Deposits made with Neteller/Skrill/PayPal are not valid for this promotion. UK & ROI. Full T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly.
Get £30 Bingo Bonus Plus 3 Jackpot Spins Plus 25 Extra Spins
T&Cs: First-time depositors only (18+ UK Only - excluding players based in Northern Ireland).Min Deposit £10. Max Offer: £35 Bingo Bonus & 25 Extra Spins Plus 3 Jackpot Spins. Promo code: JACKPOT. Bingo bonus winnings must be wagered 4x Bingo bonus winnings will be capped at £400+ original bonus amount. Free Bingo tickets winnings are credited as bonus funds and must be wagered 4x. Jackpot Spins on Millionaire Genie JP, available 7-days from valid deposit date. Jackpot Spins win only the Progressive Jackpot, no other prizes will be awarded.Extra Spins winnings are credited as bonus funds and must be wagered 40x. Free bingo tickets and Extra Spins are valid for 7 days. Extra Spins winnings capped at £2.5 Wagering contribution varies by game. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time(UK only). Odds of winning vary between players depending on gaming and deposit activity. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until 31.12.2021
Deposit £10, Get 10 Extra Spins + Spin the Storm Wheel
Valid until further notice. 1st time depositors only. Players must be 18+. Min Deposit & Wager £10. Max 10 pending Extra Spins [FS]. Pending Extra Spins will be available once £10 of deposit funds have been wagered. FS are valid on Irish Luck for 7 days. FS wins are granted as real money after all FS are used. FS wins cap: £1. Max Wheel prize 20 spins. Each wheel segment has an equal chance of winning. UK only: deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions and Full T&Cs apply.
Get 180 Free Bingo Tickets & 18 Extra Spins
First-time depositors only (18+ UK Only - excluding players based in Northern Ireland). Min deposit: £10. Max offer: 210 Free Bingo Tickets (100 on Street Party, valid for 15 days & 110 on Kaching, valid for 7 days) & 25 Pending Extra Spins (on a Heartburst). Promo code: SNOWFLAKE. Extra Spins will be available once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered and are valid for 7 days. Free Bingo Tickets & Extra Spins winnings are credited to your real money balance. Extra Spins winnings capped at £2.5. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time (UK only).Odds of winning vary between players depending on gaming and deposit activity. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.
Deposit £10, Get £50
New players only. Deposit min £10 to get 200% bingo bonus plus 200% games bonus (total max bonus £100). One 1st Deposit Bonus available per player. Bonus wins are capped at £100, exc. jp win. To withdraw winnings related to bingo bonus, wager 2 times the deposit + bonus funds. To withdraw games bonus and related winnings, wager 50 times the amount of the bonus; wagering requirements vary by game. Deposits can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and Further T&Cs apply
Spend £10, Get £40
18+ New customers only. Certain deposit types excluded. Deposit and spend min £10 on Bingo. £40 Bonus credited upon completion of games. Bonus to be played on Bingo only, 4 x wagering and valid for 14 days. Country restrictions. T&Cs apply.
Get 220 Free Bingo Tickets & 22 Extra Spins
First-time depositors only (18+). Min deposit: £10. Max offer: 64 Free Bingo Tickets (60 on Street Party, valid for 7 days & 4 on Big Bang, valid for 30 days) & 10 Pending Extra Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: YAY. Extra Spins will be available once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered and are valid for 7 days. Free Bingo Ticket & Extra Spins winnings are credited to your real money balance. Extra Spins winnings capped at £1.00. Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.
Get 280 Free Bingo Tickets + 25 Extra Spins
T&Cs: First-time depositors only. Min deposit: £10. Max offer: 280 Free Bingo Tickets (140 on Street Party & 140 on Kaching Game) plus 25 Extra Spins on a game of our choice with winnings capped at £2.50. All winnings will be credited to your real money balance. Extra Spins will be available to use once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered. Extra Spins expire after 7 days. Promo code: EXCLUSIVE. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply. Valid until 31.12.2021.
Spend £10, Get £50 + 30 Extra Spins
Register with code: BINSGO. Play £5 in Bingo rooms to receive 200 free tickets. Play £5 on eligible Slingo games to receive a £20 bonus. Free tickets & Slingo bonus carry a 1x wagering requirement. Valid for 30 days from registration date. 30-day expiry on bonus amounts. Deposits via e-wallets (e.g Paypal, Moneybookers, Skrill et.al) are not valid for this promotion. SMS verification required for slingo offer. T&Cs apply.
50 Free Bingo Tickets & 50 Extra Spins
First-time depositors only (18+ UK only exc. NI). Min Deposit £10. Max Offer: 50 Free Bingo Tickets (£50 Daily Treat Game) & 50 Extra Spins (Fluffy in Space). Promo code: PLAY50. FS and Free Bingo Tickets are valid for 7 days. FS winnings are credited as bonus funds and capped at £2.50. Wagering: FS 40x, Free Bingo Tickets 4x. Wagering contribution varies by game. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time(UK only). General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until 31.12.2021
Guide to the Top UK Bingo Sites
Online bingo has soared in popularity over the past few years. It is a lot quicker and more convenient than visiting a bingo hall, and you also receive attractive bonuses. It is easy to see why: the best online bingo sites provide a thrilling blend of excitement, anticipation and drama. They can also be very social, as large communities of like-minded people play bingo online and enjoy the camaraderie of taking part in online bingo games.
However, it can be difficult to identify the best online bingo sites, because there are hundreds of different operators vying for your attention. Casinosource.co.uk makes the process easy. Our expert reviewers put each online bingo site through its paces and assess how well it performs in a number of key categories. We then present the information in simple terms, allowing you to find your perfect match with minimal fuss.
This guide to the best online bingo sites UK will explain how we review online bingo sites and teach you how to identify the best site for your particular needs. We will explain the online bingo bonuses and online bingo no deposit offers that you can benefit from, along with the VIP rooms and loyalty programmes on offer.
You will learn about the different online bingo software providers to look out for, how to sign up at an online bingo site, how to fund your account and make withdrawals, and how to enjoy mobile bingo. It will also explain the rules of the game for newcomers to the wonderful world of online bingo, and detail the various different casino games you can play online.
We will highlight new and established sites for you to consider, and guide you through the entire process. This page is regularly updated, so make sure you bookmark it to constantly learn about exciting new online bingo sites and bonuses.
How we review Online Bingo Sites
Our experienced reviewers will sign up for an account at each online bingo site targeting UK players. They will assess the speed, ease, convenience and security of the sign-up process, and then deposit money into an account. The reviewers will check that the sign-up bonus and any reload bonuses are working correctly, and they will also analyse how generous these bonuses are compared to rival sites.
They will play the various games on offer and test them for the quality of the graphics, the gameplay and the features. They will request payouts and test the withdrawal times, interact with customer service representatives to assess how knowledgeable, helpful and efficient they are, and make sure the software is working properly.
The key criteria our reviewers focus on are software, usability, game quality, game variety, the strength of the community, promotions and bonuses, customer support and security. Only the sites that excel in each of these categories will make it onto our list of the best online bingo UK sites. Our reviewers will also gauge community feedback and check for any player complaints or praise. They scour the history books to search for any security breaches or instances of untrustworthy behaviour, such as delayed or withheld payments, or reneging on bonuses. We only recommend safe, secure, licensed and trustworthy online bingo sites.
Once we have compiled detailed information about the quality of each site, we can compare them all against one another and highlight the very best in the business. The review team constantly monitors the market to identify new online bingo sites that might be worthy of your attention.
We also regularly subject established online bingo sites to new reviews to ensure that they continue to uphold the highest standards when it comes to software, usability, game options, community, security, support and innovation. If their standards slip, they will be removed from our list of the best online bingo UK sites. If a site improves dramatically, we will be sure to let you know, so make sure you bookmark this page and return on a regular basis.
Do you want to learn about more casino games? We’ve got you covered. Click below for our guides on the most popular table games you will find at online casinos.
|Casino||Blackjack Games||Live Blackjack Games||Blackjack Providers||Bonus||Visit Site|
|79||71||3||100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 + 25 Extra Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Extra Spins (FS) expire in 14 days. FS wins credited in bonus. FS & bonus valid for selected games only. Bonus wins capped at £500. 30x wagering -req. vary by game- in 90 days. UK only - deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.|
|55||34||10||Unlock up to £100 Cash & 20 Wager-Free Spins||Visit Site||FullT&Cs apply. Extra spins - no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Extra spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 extra spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry.18+ BeGambleAware.org.|
|52||44||3||200% Welcome Bonus up to £500||Visit Site||1st deposit only • £20 min deposit • Valid for selected games • Bonus wins capped at £500 • 50x wagering -req. vary by game • Bonus expires in 21 days • Withdrawal terms & full T&Cs apply. 18+, New players only. BeGambleAware.org|
How to Find and Choose the Best Bingo Site
There are a number of key considerations you should bear in mind when looking for an online bingo site:
- User Experience | A bingo site should be clearly laid out, easy to navigate and packed full of helpful features. You should demand high-quality graphics, intuitive design and VIP treatment, regardless of the size of your account balance. The sign-up process should be straightforward, banking should be simple and effective, and there should be plenty of educational materials available if you need them. It should all be underpinned by high-quality software. Our reviews will highlight the software providers featured at each online bingo site, and explain how highly each one is rated.
- Game Options | The best bingo sites offer an impressive variety of high-quality games for players to choose from. You should find 75-ball, 80-ball, 90-ball, and social styles, and you should have no trouble finding a game that ticks your fancy. They should also cater to a wide range of budgets, and the games should all look fantastic, with no lag times or glitches.
- Community | It is really important for an online bingo site to foster a fun, inclusive and welcoming environment. The best operators in this sector dedicate a great deal of time and effort into building up a vibrant community and striving to replicate the social side of visiting a brick and mortar bingo hall.
- Promotions & Bonuses | There are dozens of new online bingo sites and established sites to choose from, so make sure you take advantage of the promotions that they offer in order to drum up business. They can really help as you bid to earn a profit while also having fun. The bonuses should be generous, and the terms and conditions should not be too onerous.
- Support & Security | Stick to online bingo sites that have a licence to operate from the UK Gambling Commission. This ensures that they meet strict regulatory conditions and keep all their games fair. They should use the latest SSL encryption software to protect your personal and financial details, and use two-factor authentication. You should also be able to enjoy 24/7 customer support via live chat, phone or email, with minimal waiting times and polite, friendly representatives.
You must also check that the site accepts your preferred payment method and that it caters to your budget. Then you can work out which of the above categories you value the most. The best sites listed on this page are all safe, secure and licensed, but some have larger bonuses than their rivals, while others place more importance on building up a really strong community. Some put more effort into broad game variety, whereas others are focused on a tight, narrow range of really high-quality games. Figure out what is most important to you, and that will allow you to quickly find your perfect match, using our in-depth reviews to guide you along the way.
Bingo Bonuses in the UK
The number of online bingo sites competing to win your business has increased significantly in recent years. Most of them compete to offer the most compelling bingo bonuses in a bid to stand out from the crowd. You can either choose the bonus that appeals the most to you, or sign up for accounts with multiple bingo online UK sites in order to benefit from multiple bonuses.
You will generally be offered a welcome bonus. This is a sign-up offer designed to attract new customers. It typically takes the form of free bingo tickets, and you generally have to deposit some of your own money to unlock it. For example, you might have to deposit £10 in order to receive 240 free bingo tickets. The online bingo site might specify that you have to use 110 tickets on Street Party and 130 on Kaching, as an example.
It might also throw in free spins, as many online bingo sites also run popular online casinos featuring hundreds of exciting slots. Some sites that offer bingo online will give you bonus credit, such as deposit £10, get £40. These bonuses generally come with rollover requirements, meaning you must play the credit through a number of times within a certain timeframe before you can make a withdrawal. Check the terms and conditions on each bonus.
Some of the best online bingo sites run loyalty programmes and VIP offers too. You rack up loyalty points as you play, and you can then exchange these points for free tickets and other prizes. You often climb up the ladder depending on how regularly you play, with the rewards continually improving. VIPs unlock all sorts of unique bonuses and often receive a high-quality level of personal customer service.
Online Bingo No Deposit Sites UK
No deposit bonuses are extremely popular with punters, and you will occasionally find a site that allows you to play bingo online without having to deposit any of your own money. This might be referred to as a bingo online UK no deposit site. It essentially means that the site will give you free tickets to play for real money, without actually having to part with any of your own cash. These offers are rare, but they are always worth taking, and we will highlight online bingo sites’ no deposit offers when they appear.
Players will often have to complete various requirements before they are permitted to make a withdrawal, but it is possible to play bingo online and walk away with a profit, having not made a single deposit. These offers might sound too good to be true, but the site will try to use the time to sell itself to you and encourage you to become a long-term customer.
Bingo VIP Rooms and Programmes
You can receive a wide range of exciting perks if you qualify for VIP status at an online bingo site. At Robin Hood Bingo, you are automatically enrolled in the loyalty programme and you start with a “Newbie” status. You can climb up to Blue and then Bronze, and you will eventually earn Silver VIP status after staking £500 on bingo games.
Gold VIP status is achieved by playing £1,500 worth of games. The next tiers up are Platinum and Elite, which is invitation-only. VIP perks include a personal account manager, free monthly gifts, higher bonuses, star bazaar access, entry to tournaments and giveaways, birthday bonuses, more generous daily coin rewards and more attractive, tailored promotions.
Some sites have specific VIP rooms for you to enjoy. For example, you can play at Betfair Bingo’s Luxury Lounge from 7pm to 10pm every Friday night if you wager £25 on bingo over the course of the week. You can also climb up the loyalty tiers at Betfair Bingo, from Rookie to Regular, Pro, Master and finally Diamond. You will earn loyalty points and rewards at the Rookie level, but they will be a lot more generous by the time you reach Diamond.
Bingo Software Providers
Several talented software development studios compete to release the best bingo games each year. These are the leading lights in the industry:
- Playtech | This Isle of Man-based firm has a long history of supplying the best online bingo sites with high-quality games. It has arguably the industry’s most comprehensive bingo software, hardware and content solutions and powers the bingo section at many online casinos.
- IGT | International Gaming Technology supplies several bingo variants, including 90, 80, 75, 50 and 30 ball options, as well as a broad range of social features to suit each player’s needs. IGT also powers casinos and poker rooms.
- Dragonfish | This is a B2B company within 888 Holdings. Dozens of top bingo sites in the UK have turned to Dragonfish to supply them with bingo content, along with various casino games.
Microgaming was once a major player in the bingo sector, but it closed that part of its business in 2021. The other notable bingo software providers to look out for include Gamesys, Daub, Bede Gaming, CozyGames, Leapfrog Gaming, B-Live Gaming, Parlay Gaming and Jumpman Gaming. They provide online bingo games for many UK operators and bingo online free games for sites around the world, and they are all licensed in the UK.
Most Popular Online Bingo Games 2021
The game of bingo has evolved over the years and there are now a few key variants to choose from. The length of play and the chances of winning are different for each game. These are the different online bingo games that are available now:
- 75-Ball Bingo | 75-ball, also known as American bingo, is the most popular version of the game. This game uses 75 balls (obviously) and is the simplest form of bingo.
- 80-Ball Bingo | 80-ball bingo isn’t as popular as other variations, but it has earned a niche in online bingo thanks to its intriguing twist on the original game. 80-ball is ideal for those who believe 90-ball is a little too slow, but still want an added dimension to the fun.
- 90-Ball Bingo | 90-ball bingo is the second most popular online bingo game after the traditional 75-ball game. 90-ball bingo lasts longer, has bigger prizes and brings more players into the mix for more intense competition.
- Social Bingo | Many bingo sites host social bingo rooms that use chat rooms, allowing players to communicate and bond over a shared passion for bingo. Socialising has always been a big part of playing in bingo halls, so it is great to see the bingo online UK sites working hard to foster a strong social aspect to online play.
Understanding the Rules of Bingo
Bingo follows a simple set of rules, which could explain its enduring popularity over the years. You start by purchasing a ticket featuring a grid of numbers. If you are playing 75-ball bingo, you will be given a 5x5 grid with a free square in the centre. In a live bingo hall, numbers will be drawn at random and the caller shouts them out. You mark off the numbers you have on your grid, and you have to complete pre-determined patterns to win.
When it comes to playing bingo online, RNG software selects the balls. You can either mark your card manually or have the site have the computer auto-dab your numbers for you. Winning patterns can include single lines, double lines, an X or a blackout (full house). The amount you can win is typically determined by the price of the ticket and the number players playing bingo online in that game.
If you are playing 80-ball bingo, you will be given a ticket featuring a 4x4 grid with a total of 16 numbers. The goal is to be the first player to complete a line, column or diagonal line. If you opt for 90-ball bingo, you will receive a 9x3 grid with each line featuring five numbers, foe a total of 15 numbers. It is played in stages, with a winner for each line completed first, and then the overall winner is the first to complete the entire card.
New Bingo Sites in the UK
New online bingo sites, online bingo no deposit sites and free online bingo sites are launched on a regular basis. Established online casinos also branch out into launching bingo rooms. We constantly monitor the market to identify these new bingo sites, and then we review them in detail. If they meet our exacting standards, we will add them to our list of the best online bingo sites. You should therefore bookmark this page in order to learn more about the best new casinos and online bingo sites.
There are several advantages to signing up for new online bingo sites and free online bingo sites. They generally provide enticing bonuses in a bid to seize market share from established competitors, and they should be using the latest software. They work hard to offer players a compelling reason to join, so it can be worth giving them a go, even if you retain an account with your existing online bingo UK site.
Mobile Bingo Sites and Rooms
Playing bingo at mobile casinos has spiked in popularity over the last few years. It is extremely convenient, allowing you to play while on a break at work, sitting on a train or lying on the sofa. The gaming experience is also of a very high quality nowadays, as the top online bingo sites now adopt a mobile-first strategy.
You can either download an app or access a mobile optimised site direct from your mobile browser. The best online bingo sites are optimised perfectly for all iPhone, Android and Windows Phone devices, including mobiles and tablets. You should enjoy sharp graphics, a seamless user experience and watertight security. We only recommend online bingo providers that offer an excellent, optimised mobile experience.
|Casino||Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Bonus||Visit Site|
|2000||100% Welcome Bonus up to £300 + 100 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min Deposit £20. Max Bonus Bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/day). Spins must be used by 23:59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|1490||100% Match Bonus up to £400 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to £3000 on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to £1500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|1444||100% Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
How to sign-up at a UK Bingo Site
Signing up for an online bingo UK site should be quick, simple and painless. Follow these basic steps to create an online bingo account:
- Click on the button at the top of the screen that reads “Join Now” or “Register”.
- Enter your name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth, choose your preferred Choose a user name and password.
- Enter any promotion code in order to claim an online bingo bonus.
- You will then need to upload a copy of photo ID to confirm your identity and provide proof of address. You may need also to verify your email address by clicking on a link the online bingo site sends you.
- You can then make a deposit and start playing bingo online.
Bingo Sites Deposits and Withdrawals
The best online bingo sites will offer customers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. The most common method for UK players will be a debit card. The UK Gambling Commission does not permit sites to accept credit cards. You can alternatively opt for an e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller, and there are some great PayPal casinos with bingo rooms.
Some of the slightly more niche payment options include Sofort, Trustly, PaySafeCard, GiroPay and Boku. Some sites also accept direct transfers and cheques. You should check that the site you like the look of accepts your preferred payment method. Most online bingo sites will only offer withdrawals via the same method you used for your deposit. This is called a closed loop policy, and it is designed to prevent money laundering.
The deposit and withdrawal limits and waiting times will vary depending on the method you choose. Most sites prevent you from claiming a welcome bonus if you use Skrill or Neteller for your initial deposit, as they have been used by people abusing the bonus system in the past. The best online bingo sites UK offer free deposits via any method, and most withdrawals should be free too, but double check the terms and conditions to confirm.
Advantages of Online Bingo
There are several advantages to playing bingo online instead of heading out to a live bingo hall:
- Convenience | You can play from the comfort of your own home or on your mobile device while out and about.
- Choice | There are hundreds of exciting online bingo sites at the tip of your fingers, providing a lot more choice than anyone ever enjoyed before bingo went online.
- Bonuses | You can enjoy a wealth of bonuses when you play bingo online, and that is not the case when you visit a bingo hall.
- Flexibility | There are online bingo games starting at all times throughout the day and night, so you do not need to adhere to a strict schedule.
- Loyalty Programmes | Accrue loyalty points as you play and exchange them for free tickets and other perks, before eventually becoming a VIP.
- Fairness | All online bingo games are underpinned by RNG software that is regularly checked by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure it is working properly.
- Variety | You can choose from a far greater range of online bingo games when you play online.
- Sociability | You might expect the social aspect to be lost online, but you can actually hook up with old friends or make new friends and play together, while happily chatting away.
👉 Are Online Bingo Sites Legal in the UK?
- The best online bingo sites listed on this page are all legal, licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. However, illegal, unlicensed sites will also target UK bingo fans with enticing offers, so you must remain vigilant. Make sure you stick to the reputable, trustworthy online bingo UK sites listed on this page.
👉 What is an Online Bingo Community?
- An online bingo community is a large group of players that regularly use the same site and bond over their love of the game. The leading bingo online UK sites try to foster a sense of community and interaction between players. You can use the chat functionality to interact with your friends while the game unfolds, which makes it a lot more fun.
👉 Are all Bingo sites in the UK safe and secure?
- All licensed bingo online UK sites should be perfectly safe and secure. Check to ensure they use SSL encryption software to keep your details safe. We do not recommend unsafe, unlicensed operators on this page, so you cannot go wrong if you stick to the sites listed above. Unlicensed sites may try to lure you in with promises of exciting free online bingo deals, but you should avoid the temptation to sign up, as they may be insecure.
👉 Do all Bingo sites have a UK licence?
- Sites can only target UK players if they have a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. However, that does not stop illegal, unlicensed sites touting themselves to UK bingo fans, so you have to remain vigilant when choosing bingo sites online. Our list of operators above features high-quality sites with a UK licence and a long history of treating customers fairly.
👉 Is there a difference between bingo sites and online casino bingo rooms?
- There are not any notable differences between bingo sites and online casino bingo rooms. Some sites solely focus on bingo games, whereas others offer bingo alongside slots, table games, scratchcards and so on. Either way, you should demand a high-quality experience feature great games, exciting bonuses and top-notch customer service.
👉 Are Bingo games available on mobile?
- Yes, the best online bingo operators have a dedicated app that you can download on any iPhone, Android or Windows Phone device. Some may not have invested in an app, but you should be able to access a mobile optimised version of those sites direct from your mobile browser. You can then enjoy bingo games on your mobile.
👉 What are Bingo beginner rooms?
- Beginner rooms are typically restricted to new customers and they allow you to play free online bingo for a certain period of time. You can gain an understanding of the game without risking your own cash, and then progress to real money games when you are comfortable with the rules. These bingo online free rooms and online bingo no deposit rooms typically offer small cash prizes and other perks.
👉 Why use Bingo Chatrooms?
- Bingo chatrooms replicate the social aspect that players enjoy at a live bingo hall. You can interact with your friends, make new friends and cheer on the winners. Moderators ensure the chat remains friendly, and they can provide you with any help or technical support you may need. Bingo chatrooms essentially make the online experience much more fun and inclusive.
👉 What are the common Bingo Terms?
- Bingo numbers have traditionally been accompanied by nicknames when called out at a live bingo hall. For instance, 1 is Kelly’s Eye, 2 is One Little Duck, 3 is Cup of Tea and 4 is Knock at the Door. It goes all the way up to Strive and Strive for 75, Eight and Blank for 80 and Top of the Shop for 90.