Best Visa Casinos in the UK
***As of the 14th of April 2020, online casinos no longer accept deposits with VISA credit cards from the UK players in compliance with new regulations. However, players in Britain can still make use of VISA debit cards as usual.***
Visa is the payment method of choice for millions of online casino players across the UK due to the convenience, reliability and security it offers. It is the most widely accepted deposit and withdrawal method at online casino sites, and it offers many advantages to players.
This UK Visa casino guide will steer you towards the best online casinos accepting Visa. We will elaborate upon our thorough review process, and explain how we arrive at our expert ratings for each Visa casino. You will learn how to use a Visa debit card to make deposits and requests withdrawals, and gain a deeper appreciation of the pros and cons involved with using this payment method. Towards the end of this UK Visa casino guide, you will find a breakdown of how a Visa debit card stacks up against alternative payment methods.
Visa as an Online Casino Payment Method
Visa is a multinational financial services corporation based in California. It is one of the top 10 largest companies in the world, and it processes trillions of pounds in transactions each year. Visa has four secure data centres – in London, Singapore, Virginia and Colorado – and it can handle up to 30,000 simultaneous transactions per second.
The company does not issue cards, but it provides banks and other financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products. If you have a bank account with HSBC, Lloyds, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, Halifax or NatWest, you will have a Visa debit card. As of April 2020, online casinos in the UK cannot accept credit card payments due to government regulations. However, you can use your Visa debit card for quick, safe deposits.
We have reviewed hundreds of licensed online casinos targeting UK players, and every single one of them accepts Visa. It is generally listed as the first payment method available, and it would be very surprising to find a UK online casino that does not accept Visa payment.
Pros and Cons of Using Visa for Online Gambling
|👍 Instant deposits||👎 3 day withdrawals|
|👍 Make deposits and withdrawals||👎 Some casinos charge an extra fee|
|👍 Welcome bonuses||👎 Sharing card details|
|👍 Safe, secure, reliable and trustworthy|
|👍 Big deposit and withdrawal limits|
There are several key advantages to using Visa when making deposits and withdrawals at a Visa online casino:
- Deposits are instant, so you can start playing slots and table games immediately after making a payment.
- You can use Visa to make deposits and withdrawals. Some methods are only available for deposits, but you can use your UK Visa debit card details for all of your banking at a casino.
- Online casinos accepting Visa will give you a welcome bonus if you use it for your initial deposit. Alternative methods, such as Skrill and Neteller, have been used by individuals abusing bonus schemes in the past, and you will not receive bonus funds when you use them for deposits. There are no Visa gambling restrictions, so it is a very popular method among casino players.
- Visa is renowned as a safe, secure, reliable and trustworthy casino payments provider, with data facilities that are heavily secured against natural disasters, crime, and terrorism.
- You will generally benefit from some of the broadest deposit and withdrawal limits when you choose Visa. Minimum deposits generally start at just £10, whereas you will typically be required to deposit a much larger minimum amount via a method such as a wire transfer. The maximum deposits and withdrawals are also typically generous, whereas alternative methods will be capped at a lower amount.
However, there are also a few downsides to using Visa:
- Withdrawals can often take at least three business days to arrive in your account due to banking procedures. You will often benefit from quicker withdrawals if you choose a method such as PayPal, Skrill or Neteller, but those e-wallets charge fees.
- Some casinos charge an extra fee on top of your deposits. However, that is rare, and most of the casino sites with Visa listed on this page provide free deposits and withdrawals via your debit card.
- You have to share your card details with the casino. If you use an e-wallet, you will not be required to provide your details each time you make a payment or request a withdrawal, as you simply use your wallet address instead. That is quicker and more convenient. Some people do not like the idea of regularly uploading their Visa card details on web forms. You can save your details on your web browser for added speed and convenience, but that can pose its own security risks.
How We Rate and Review Visa on CasinoSource
Our team of professional casino players subject each available payment method at UK casinos to a rigorous review process. They use Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, pay by phone and various other options to make deposits and withdrawals at a variety of different online casinos.
Our reviewers mark each payment method on speed, convenience, functionality, reliability, security, versatility and cost effectiveness. When it comes to UK Visa gambling sites, our reviewers use a host of different Visa debit cards issued by a variety of banks to make payments and withdrawals. They monitor the transaction speeds, and the ease of the banking process, which allows them to compare and contrast Visa with rival payment methods.
The reviewers also delve deep into the reputation, the security record, the customer service and the user experience of each payment provider. They can then make expert judgements and provide our readers with all the information required to make educated decisions.
The reviews at CasinoSource.co.uk are unbiased, robust and thorough. High-quality, impartial reviews underpin everything we do at CasinoSource. We review all the casino sites with Visa in exhaustive detail, focusing on game variety, game quality, trustworthiness, security, customer service, user friendliness, payment speeds and reliability, the strength of the bonuses and promotions, and much more. You can browse our site to find the very best UK casino sites in the business.
Creating Casino Account With Visa
It is very easy, quick and convenient to create a UK Visa casino account. Once you have registered and verified your account, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the cashier section at your preferred casino and select Visa as your casino payments method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- You will be asked for your card number, expiry date and address, plus the security code from the back of your card. Click to confirm the transaction.
- If all details entered correctly, your payment should be approved instantly and the funds will arrive in your account balance.
Benefits of Using Visa for Casino Players in the UK
If you are based in the UK, Visa is a very convenient, reliable and effective banking method at online casinos. One key advantage is its ubiquity. Every single online casino accepts Visa, so you can simply choose the gambling site that appeals to you the most based on game quality, the strength of the slots and table casino games range, user experience and so on. If you want to use an alternative method such as PayPal, your options will be more limited.
Another key advantage is the ability to unlock bonus funds. You will always be able to receive a Visa casino bonus if the site is running a promotion. That is not the case with e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Even if you prefer to use an e-wallet for most of your transactions, you should make your initial deposit via a Visa debit card, as that allows you to benefit from a welcome bonus.
You will not face many restrictions on the amount you can deposit and withdraw at casino sites with Visa. You can make small deposits and withdrawals via a Visa debit card, which is not the case with some alternative methods. Visa often provides some of the highest maximum withdrawal limits too, as it is a safe and trusted payment provider with the capacity to handle large transactions.
It is also free to receive money to your bank account via Visa. If you use an e-wallet you will often incur fees, which can eat into your winning margins. For example, you must pay to withdraw from your Neteller account to your bank account. You may therefore stand a better chance of securing an overall profit when using a Visa casino UK payment process. You can also find Visa gift card casino options for added flexibility.
Security and Safety of Visa at Online Casinos
Visa is one of the safest payment options available to UK casino players. The Verified by Visa service adds an additional layer of security to your transactions and protects your card against unauthorised use.
Another security measure is the transaction authentication feature, whereby you will receive a text message to approve the transaction. Visa gives users a degree of confidence that alternative methods simply cannot provide. All the leading UK Visa gambling sites listed on this page use aggressive SSL encryption software to ensure your details are safe at all times.
Visa Live Dealer Casinos
UK Visa casinos typically offer a wide range of exciting live dealer games from leading providers such as Evolution. This allows you to play blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps or online poker with a real dealer in a studio, without having to leave your home.
You can enjoy the convenience and ease of online gambling alongside the camaraderie and excitement of being on a casino floor. When you use Visa, casino sites will also give you a welcome bonus, which is not possible in brick and mortar casinos, or at online casinos if you use an alternative method like Neteller or Skrill. Bonus funds are a great way to boost your bankroll at a new casino.
Go to best Visa live dealer casino sites!
|Casino||Live Software Providers||Live Games||Live Roulette Games||Live Blackjack Games||Visit Site|
|3||127||50||34||Visit Site||T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-extra spins x10p to added to Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.|
|3||38||12||11||Visit Site||New customers only. Min. £10 dep. 100% up to £50 in Bonus. PayPal/Neteller/Skrill excl. Max. bonus £50. Wagering 40x on bonus amount within 30 days. Bonus max. bet: £5. Spins paid 10/day on Book of Dead and valid for 24 hours. Game weighting and T&Cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.org|
|2||19||4||2||Visit Site||18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
Leading Visa Slots Sites
Below we have rounded up the Visa casino UK sites that really excel when it comes to the strength of their slots ranges. Each of these sites offers Visa as a payment option and they make a great choice for anyone interested in slot play due to the overall game quality and game variety they provide.
Best Visa Casino Bonuses
If you make a Visa casino deposit, you will benefit from the full range of match deposit welcome bonus offers, free spins, promotions and giveaways on offer. This is not possible with many alternative casino payments methods, which have been used for bonus abuse before.
If you check out the terms and conditions of each bonus, you will find that Visa is listed as an accepted deposit method. The likes of Skrill and Neteller will be listed as methods excluded from the bonus. Below we have listed the Visa casino UK sites that offer some of the most lucrative Visa casino bonus offers on the market.
|Casino||Offer Free Spins||Offer Wager Requirement||Bonus||Visit Site|
|20||35||Unlock up to £100 + 20 Wager-Free Spins||Visit Site||T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-extra spins x10p to added to Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.|
|100||35||100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min Deposit £20. Max Bonus bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee spins valid on starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/day). Spins must be used by 23:59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are seperate to cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. Begambleaware.org|
|50||35||100% Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
Top Mobile Visa Casinos
Mobile phone use is now ubiquitous across the UK, and online casino operators have seized upon the trend by pursuing a mobile-first strategy and creating top-notch mobile casinos. Visa is an excellent payment method for casino players that want to enjoy slots and table games in the palms of their hands. The following Visa casino sites are perfect for mobile users, because they are easy to manage from a mobile device and work well on a wide range of devices.
|Casino||Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Bonus||Visit Site|
|2000||100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min Deposit £20. Max Bonus bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee spins valid on starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/day). Spins must be used by 23:59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are seperate to cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. Begambleaware.org|
|1490||100% Match Bonus up to £400 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to £3000 on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to £1500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|1444||100% Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
Most Secure Visa Casinos
We only recommend UK visa gambling sites that are safe, secure and fully regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. You can sign up for an account at any of these Visa casino UK sites, claim your Visa casino bonus and enjoy the full gaming experience without having to worry about any safety concerns. However, we have also highlighted a few Visa casino 2021 sites that really go above and beyond when it comes to implementing rock-solid security measures.
Comparing Visa to Other Payment Providers
This comparison table allows you to compare and contrast Visa with the leading alternative payment methods on offer at UK casinos. A UK Visa casino will often provide most of these methods, and you can easily see their strengths and weaknesses by using this chart.
Alternative Casino Deposit Methods
These are some of the most common alternative deposit methods that you might find online casinos accepting Visa:
- Mastercard | You will generally find Mastercard listed alongside Visa as a payment method at UK casino sites. However, UK law does not permit credit card deposits. Most UK banks use Visa as their debit card provider as opposed to Mastercard, so it is a far more common payment method.
- Skrill | A commonly used e-wallet that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals without needing to enter your bank details.
- Neteller | Another e-wallet owned by Paysafe Group, which also owns Skrill. It is pretty similar to Skrill, but it has a slightly different rewards scheme and fee structure.
- PayPal | One of the world’s leading online payment providers, with around 300 million customers. It is not available at every UK Visa casino, but it is increasingly being added as a payment method.
- Wire Transfer | The process of sending money via a global network of banks. It is generally the slowest method, and the minimum deposits can be high, but some people prefer using a wire transfer for large deposits.
- Paysafecard | A prepaid voucher available for purchase at a variety of convenience retailers across the UK. You will receive a 16-digit code, which you can enter on a casino site to fund your account. This is not available for withdrawals.
- Apple Pay | A payment method available to Apple phone users.
- Pay by Phone | Boku, Zimpler and some other providers will allow you to top up your casino account balance, with the money deducted from your next phone bill.
- Niche Methods | You might also find the likes of AstroPay MuchBetter, Sofort Trustly, and WebMoney listed as payment methods at some Visa casino 2021 sites.